Shortcode is the part of the extension “Favourites” – allows to the shop customers collect products.
- per_page: products per page
- per_page_position: pagination position
- t – top
- b – bottom
- tb – tot and bottom
- none – do not show this drop-down
- compact_view_width: browser window width(px) when Favourites products table should turn on compact mode. By default 600.
- share: set link of page as value, where shortcode placed, and logged-in user will be able to copy/paste their favourites products share link
- skin: skin for the table, read more about skins here
- cells_width: width of the table cells, example: ‘1px,200px,auto,100px‘ (from v.2.0.3/1.0.3)
All columns for [woot_favourites] can be set in the tab “Settings”
Also read: How to insert shortcodes into the single product page
This shortcode is also represented in the table cell as Heart.