- Show button in admin bar: Enable/Disable WOOT button on the top admin bar. Button will appear/disappear after the page reloading!
- Languages: Languages for tab “Vocabulary“. This options created for dynamic words and such plugins as WPML. Use the comma to add languages you want to use on the site front. By default: -1. Example: en_US,fr_FR,es_ES,de_DE,ru_RU. After the field change, settings of “Vocabulary” will appear after the page reloading.
- Fonts: For the columns options. Use fonts which are represented in the current WordPress theme. Use comma and do not use quotes! Example: Helvetica,Roboto
- Thumbnail size: Default size of products thumbnails
- Wipe all data: Enable this option ONLY if you are going to uninstall WOOT completely and forever. For updates keep it disabled.
- Users roles can manage: What users roles (together with administrator) can manage WOOT functionality
- Attachment icon width: Default attachment button icon width (px)
- Compare columns: Columns used in extension Compare. Press and wait to reorder.
- Favourites columns: Columns used in extension Favourites. Press and wait to reorder.
- Hide shop cart button: Hide shop cart button on WOOT Cart panel
- Hide checkout button: Hide checkout button on WOOT Cart panel
- Shop cart columns: Columns of WOOT shop cart. Press and wait to reorder.
- Grouped columns: Columns for table “Grouped” and shortcode [woot_grouped]. Press and wait to reorder.
- Upsells columns: Columns for table “Upsells” and shortcode [woot_upsells]. Press and wait to reorder.
- Cross-sells columns: Columns for table “Cross Sells” and shortcode [woot_cross_sells]. Press and wait to reorder.
- Related columns: Columns for table “Related” and shortcode [woot_related]. Press and wait to reorder.
- Variations columns: Columns for table “Variations” and shortcode [woot_variations]. Press and wait to reorder.
- Single: Columns for table “Single” and shortcode [woot_single]. Press and wait to reorder.
On the same tab bottom 2 buttons:
- All possible columns keys: helper for shortcode [woot]
- Export WOOT Data: allows to export plugins settings + all tables and its settings to another site
- Import WOOT Data: allows to import plugins settings + all tables and its settings from another site
Settings tab is extendable by hooks: woot_extend_settings and woot_extend_settings_default